What is Polyaspartic flooring?
- Polyaspartic is a type of floor coating that is durable and UV resistant.
Properties & Advantages of Polyaspartic Flooring
- ‣ Hard finish - won’t chip or scratch
- ‣ High heat tolerance – hot tires will not be an issue
- ‣ Prevents moisture penetration to and from the underlying concrete
- ‣ Flexible for impact resistance and comfort for standing
- ‣ Corrosive resistant – easy spill clean up and no absorption
- ‣ UV stable – won’t fade or yellow
- ‣ Moisture resistant – won’t attract mold or mildew
- ‣ The added use of color chip gives traction and grip if the flooring gets wet
- ‣ Beautiful appearance and easy to clean
- ‣ Large array of color choices
For more information about our Polyaspartic Flooring, contact Potomac Garage Solutions today at (240)-650-2622.
Potomac Garage Solutions – Your One Stop Shop For